Rental rates are for the entire property.
|Description||From||To||Weekly||Monthly||Week Night||Weekend Night||Minimum Stay|
|Early Summer||29 Apr 23||01 Jul 23||€595||-||€85||€85||3 Nights|
|High Season||01 Jul 23||01 Sep 23||€735||-||€105||€105||3 Nights|
|Late Summer||01 Sep 23||01 Oct 23||€595||-||€85||€85||3 Nights|
|Autumn||01 Oct 23||31 Oct 23||€490||-||€70||€70||3 Nights|
We require payment to be made in Euros. Our preferred payment method is via a bank transfer. We can accept payment via Paypal if preferred, but there may be an additional charge for this method
A 30% deposit is required to secure booking The remaining 70% must be received 4 weeks before the first day of your holiday.
We do not have any extra hidden costs such as linen/towels or cleaning charges. We provide bathroom towels and all bedding, but we ask guests to bring their own pool towels. Prices include electricity, gas and water charges.
However, we are obligated to collect a Tourist Tax (Tax de Sejour) from guests on behalf of the local tourist board. This is applicable to each person over the age of 18 & is charged at the rate of E0.96 per night for guests in The Barn as this is classified as 2 star accommodation. We will add this tax to your invoice.